4. Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw owns the website and its entire contents. Other website features and functionalities are governed by GNU license and other relative licenses by their respective licensors, which are protected by national and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Free and Premium users may be able to copy information or download the banners under the Free Posts section of the website for academic, personal, non-commercial or commentary purposes, provided that attribution to http://livingthoughts.pw is mentioned. In no event, that Premium Users will distribute, modify, copy or download Premium banners and texts. Actions regarding premium banners and texts by Premium users need to be directed to Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw for approval using the Contact Us section of the website. If no prior approval of actions is obtained, and Premium users do things otherwise, Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw reserves the right to disable or cancel their membership without the benefit of refund. At that, Premium users who do non-permitted actions regarding premium banners and texts will immediately cease to be premium members.
5. You agree to access Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw for lawful purposes only. Further, that as a user of the website and its service you agree that you do not use its contents (banners and texts), name and other information in; and not post, email or upload in any form, any content (visual or written-out, or with link to any websites) in unlawful, pornographic, deceptive, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy, harmful to children, discriminatory, impersonating and usurping legitimate individuals or organizations (their information electronically), infringing copyrights and patents, engaging in unsolicited contact, advertisements or solicitation, selling illegal services and prohibited items and illegal drugs, containing electronic viruses and any of its forms and automated flagging tools, causing spams, collecting information for unauthorized and unlawful purposes, irrelevant to ad categories, and suggesting to download (with links) copyrighted music, videos and softwares and other materials.
Furthermore, you agree not to use the website in any manner that will disable or impair the website or third-party’s usage of the website, not to use robots or spiders to copy materials without expressed permission, not to use manual process of contents copying (particularly on Premium banners and texts) without prior approval by Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw, not to use any softwares or device that interferes website operation, not to introduce viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other malicious and harmful materials, not to gain unauthorized access of the website and its hosting servers, not to initiate an attack to the website using denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack, and not to intend harm in any expressed ways to the website in general, and its operation in particular.
7. In its sole discretion, Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw reserves the rights to remove or refuse any posts or comments for any or no reason, or when such post or comment violates any provision of the Term of Use. Further, the website has the right to disclose your identity and information about you to any third-party owning the copyrights of the materials or contents you post, or when it threatens the safety of the users of the website, or when it endangers the website. Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw can also take legal action against any users for any illegal or unauthorized use of it. At that, the website will cooperate with the law enforcement authorities or court order requesting disclosure of identity and information of anyone posting contents, comments or materials in the website.
Accordingly, Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw disclaims warranties of dependability, speed, security, and other measures of website quality of its website to the fullest extent permitted by law. Finally, Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw disclaims foreseen and unforeseen harmful elements in the information technology system, which may affect its website performance and credibility in information and services.
9. In general, Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts disclaims any liability and responsibility arising from your reliance on any website information. If you rely on the information presented, it will be at your own risk as the website does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or usefulness to any of the contents. Further, any reliance placed on comments will be the responsibility of the person or entity providing the contents, and the website disclaims any responsibility to any consequential effects of such to any users.
10. There will be updates to the contents or material in the website from time to time, and Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw is under no obligation to periodically update the website.
12. You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Linking to the Living Thoughts website may be possible when fair and legal purposes are observed, and is done not to damage the website’s reputation, and not to mean as an endorsement by Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts of the linked websites. Written permission is necessary whenever you will use the website’s name, contents, and information through linking for commercial purposes. In the event, that you do link without consent for the non-permitted reason, you agree to stop the linking immediately. Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw reserves the right to withdraw all linkings without prior notice.
13. If the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw has links to other websites in the form of banner advertisements, sponsored links, link advertisements which are provided by third parties or “commenters”. Living Thoughts does not have control over the contents of the links, and disclaims any responsibility and liability to any consequential effects thereof. Accessing these links will be your own responsibility and at your own risk.
14. You accept the fact that Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw cannot guarantee your access to the website or to the links in the website by third-parties or “commenters” will be free of viruses, Trojan horses and the likes. You should take all precautionary measures and procedures to prevent any loss of data or damage to your computer system. Accessing Living Thoughts website or the links within by third-parties or “commenters” will be your own responsibility, and Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw disclaims any responsibility to any consequential effects of your action as a user.
Disclaimer of implied warranties may not be allowed in some jurisdictions. Thus, the following may not apply to you. However, if they apply, you agree that the use of Living Thoughts website or http://livingthoughts.pw and its service is provided “as is” or “as available” without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law the warranties of merchantability, adaptability for use, non-infringement of copyrights and patents, and the actual and consequential effects of information, goods and services posted or advertised. Further, Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw disclaims warranties of dependability, speed, security, and other measures of website quality of its website to the fullest extent permitted by law. Living Thoughts website or http://livingthoughts.pw disclaims any warranties of quality and efficient transactions between the website and its users, the quality and safety of information, goods and services posted or advertised in the website or from any links posted within the post(s) or content(s) to the fullest extent permitted by law. Finally, Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw disclaims foreseen and unforeseen harmful elements in the information technology system, which may affect its website performance and credibility in the delivery of information and services.
15. Disclaimer of limitations of liability may not be allowed in some jurisdictions. Thus, the following may not apply to you. However, if they apply, you agree that under no circumstances, to the fullest extent permitted by the law, that Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw or its author, operator, agents, or any people, in any capacity, involved with it, will be held liable for any actual or consequential, direct or indirect losses or damages, brought about by the use or misuse, disruption, stoppage or termination of the Living Thoughts website and its service, or brought about by transactions, dealings, information, advertisements, the purchase of goods or services facilitated by the Living Thoughts website and its service (as posted descriptively or as posted as links within the post).
20. Any feedback, comments, requests relating to Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw should be communicated using the Contact Us form of the website.
As the website’s motto puts it: “All you need to know is Life.” Thank you for visiting Living Thoughts or http://livingthoughts.pw.
Copyright 2014 by LivingThoughts.pw